Miyerkules, Oktubre 05, 2011

Melodies of Life..

Melodies Of Life
-an autobiography-


My life is like a song;full of highs and full of lows,full of stops and full of go.There are times that I'm out of tune and there are times that I hit the right notes.Music is my life and the lyrics are my story.It is my passion and  I cant live without it.


I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my face
So afraid to tell the world
What I've got to say
But I have this dream
Right inside of me
I'm gonna let it show, it's time
To let you know
To let you know

This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be

This is me
:)

Hi!Im Michelle L. Andal.The first child of Alfredo and Kris Andal.I am 16 years old and was born on  January 2, 1995 in Rosario,Batangas.I am the eldest among the 3 siblings.I have a one brother and one sister namely John Alfred and Coleen.



I grew up in a family with respect and love for each other. My life with them is simple but it makes me happier more and more each day.


The schooling years of my high school life were tougher than those of my elementary years. I struggled a lot in my studies but that’s not enough to bring me in the top ten of our batch. It doesn’t become an obstacle to pursue my dreams. Instead, I made it as one of my stepping stone in the adventurous life of a college student. As of now I’m studying at De La Salle Lipa, taking up BS Information Technology.



I was an average student throughout my academic life. Extra-curricular activities like sports, drawing, crafts, etc. were my favorite things. I just remember when I’m still in high school I stood up in the 17th place in our class. It serves as my purpose in motivating myself to take up studies seriously. I enjoyed understanding the concepts more than just memorizing ready made notes. 

Being a college student for me began smoothly and I was more than happy and excited to grab the right opportunity for which I was waiting so long.


In terms of my love life..


I am..



I just have an inspiration..

Like my crush on Tv

Daniel Padilla :)




HaHa :D


 Today, I am happy with my life and enjoy it to the fullest. The positive attitude to face hardships brought out the best in me. Today I am looking forward to face the challenges of life in a positive manner. This is me, my rules and my styles, because I’m just a real person and definitely not an imitation.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento